Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My "Lovely" Group

Recently, i found out that CCOP youth are really make me angry riight now!! They really good at hurting people's feeling,there's nothing better than this . What happen to all of them? Are they now joined as a group that i left out? Why must they talk like a stupid dumb idiot 3 years old kids that never think before they talk?! Are they crazy or what?

The story just begun on the second night of Children Vacation Camp a.k.a. CVC. We were just rehearsal for the drama for tomorrow morning. When everyone is "crazy-ing", i just felt so sleepy(few days slept at midnight continuously). When the rehearsal is going to begin, I am totally freak out ! I was really not in a good mood i think,then i just said I am so sleepy. Hey man, i don't know that sleepy is kind of sin! When i just spoke out,that little self declare "genius" Tan Joo Hui said:" if sleepy, then after reherasal, no more programme,straight go to bed"! Oh my gosh,I sleepy is none of your business . For the whole night,she's having her "long face" showing to us,as a gentleman , I just trying to ignore it, but how many of us can ignore that?

Lately, here come the second "genius", Mark Yeoh . I think he is really a guy that should be taught in a cruel way, i guess so. That day, he come and chat with me in Facebook, asking " you know who am i", saying " he is Nescafe" etc. After these idiot conversation, he started to ask me i got play Farmville? I just answer no. From the other camp, i heard that Farmville is a game that can steal people's vegetable, so i ask him:" You wanna steal people's vegetable ?" . Then he answered me :" cannot steal one la!!" I just replied politely:" I thought can steal...Haha." What the hell he replied me:" you no play shut up......?!" What's that it means for? Had I done anything wrong that you this 11 freak kid need to answer in such a rude way? Where's your manner?

In Penang Island, we all most probably like to watch movie and shopping in two of these famous shopping complex, Queensbay Mall and Gurney Plaza. When it's holiday, you can see it's crowded with people especially teenagers. Last week, our dear Joshua Fellowship a.k.a JF's leader, Melody suggested to go to watch movie "together".Oh, what a good news isn't it. Ya, come to the same situation, Saturday suggest, Wednesday going, Tuesday only come out the little result. For me, I always hope to watch movies,not chinese movie. Haha, what a great news i had found, they are going to watch <> on afternoon. As i said, no chinese movie allowed! They seems like not sufficient, they are going to watch another movie called <<>> at night. Ya, great news!! Oh, I felt so happy! So, I decided to join them at night. After hair cut, my dad received a sms from Melody. She said no more ticket for <>.Oh, what a BIG surprise! In this case, I am not going to meet them. Truly, tomorrow want to watch movie, is it possible go and buy ticket on the evening?

Lastly before i forgot, the 1st day without maid in the house. I woke up at 10 something. It's normal that after wake up is breakfast time. When i get down, suddenly i realised that my parent didn't prepare any breakfast for me. OMG! I am super duper frustrated . I put on my status in Facebook, "no breakfast for me...haiz. What a "good" parent"! Let's guess what i got. All of them except my sister were comment about don't complain so much, maybe is time for you to prepare breakfast for your parents! Hey, this isn't my fault isn't it? Why should i get those kind of "reply"?! I really can't understand? Are they alien that I never saw?

What should I do for them? I think is time for me to think about it. Am I the left out one? Are they joined as a group to piss me off? Unbelievable! Just want to say a word to them, " You All Sux"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment