In this social circle, we were all categorise. Maybe you are the sexy group, complaining group, ugly group etc. But, is there anyone we left out? Is there anyone we haven't categorise them? Let's get some example in the true life!
As I said, I am always the one who left behind. Fashion ate, famous artist, songs and so on. In the mist of my friends, I am always the "nobody". They talk about the video clip, songs,dancing that I usually out of the topic. Is it means that I am out of the circle or left out?
Let me introduce the "kick out" guy, James Tan Yoke Shian. He was my best friends before. Since he started his puberty, that come earlier than me, he started to away from me. We used to be best friends in the world, now, everything change. He is a great singer, can play bass guitar and violin very very good. As he is 'upgrading', I am the one started to 'downgrade'. I can't join into his group. He always talk about "Kenny G", "Planet Shakers" etc that I usualy didn't get use to it.
However, he likes to complain about his family. He always say he lives under pressure, his life is full of resentment and lots of this stupid complain. Hey, he always say I have a great and wonderful parents. I am wondering is it his family is so worst until he is so admire my family?
Therefore, I always observing him and his family. What I guess is correct! His brothers and him are not like siblings, more like friends.What they do together are really like friends or perhaps "people you know". The way they talk make me sense that what he complaining all the times is true, but, is it really need to use the word "resentment" to describe it? Is it what we call left out?
Here is the thing that we should think about it. Are we disqualified in the mist of our friend? Will we be the left out one that haven't been categorised yet? But the way, what we really need find out is, are we in the right group?
No comments:
Post a Comment